Welcome to the Rhodes Funeral Directors website. We are happy to answer all your questions and to offer suggestions to address your concerns. We are a full service funeral home and can assist you with everything from a contemporary scattering at sea to a traditional burial.
We believe in comforting and providing the information to get through the loss of a loved one. This can be one of the most difficult times of your life. Our compassionate staff and our Funeral Directors will give you answers to any questions you may have so you can focus your attention on more important things, like your family.
If you are looking for current service dates or times, please visit our obituary page. They will be posted at no cost for all our families who request it.
Our web site includes a slideshow of our facility, but we are available for a personal and private meeting for you and your family. Please call us for an appointment at 727-446-3055. If you have experienced the death of a friend or loved one our sincere condolences.
* Helps confirm the reality and finality of death.
* Provides a climate for mourning and the expression of grief.
* Allows the sorrows of one to become the sorrows of many.
* Is one of the few times love is given and not expected in return.
* Is a vehicle for the community to pay its respects.
* Encourages the affirmation of religious faith.
* Is a celebration of a life that has been lived as well as a sociological statement that a death has occurred.